Stealth Stealth

Just... Freaking perfect :D You sir are defenitivley something else. I just told once what Im looking for and you came up with this master piece... Just wow. Now just to find a voice actor and I can upload it :)

AliMaredia responds:

Thanks mate! Glad you liked it!

Fantasy Fantasy

Amazing :) Great piece of work. Did you play this yourself or used some samples of play and mixed them into this masterpiece? Anyway I see bright future for you in movie soundtracks :)

Cleod-9 responds:

Glad you like it! This is done with pure samples. Unfortunately I don't have the resources to record a large orchestra like this.

Ghetto Street Ghetto Street

Nice one but not exacly what I need.

Alright, I can fix that.

Female Voice Sample Female Voice Sample

I soooo love it :) Accent is just perfect :) You voice can melt a heart so thats a great addition

Biancalianca responds:

Thanks!! Really appreciated :)

Coffee Shot WIP Coffee Shot WIP

I love how it slowly goes up :) Great sound on headphones :) Still somethings missing but I really cant tell what it is

Acrylia responds:

I think I just need to fill it up a bit more. Working on ways to do that. Plus it needs to be longer and more different each round the melody comes round.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

The Long Journey The Long Journey

I love this one :) Reminds me somehow good old games like Spyro

AliMaredia responds:

Yeah, the old games have some sort of vibe you'll never feel in the newer ones.

Contra 2005 - Stage 6 Contra 2005 - Stage 6

Ahhh this one was my favorite. Level was annoying but music was great

Contra 2005 - Stage 2 Contra 2005 - Stage 2

SOOOO FREAKING LOVE IT!!! NASTALGIA IS MY GIFT AND CURSE XD

NES Contra Battle NES Contra Battle

Ahh everytime I hear this I see freaking helicopter with toons of troops atacking me or atack on lever 2 and fight with big tank. Thanks for brining back those priceless memories :)

This Day Aria Cover This Day Aria Cover

Great version :) I dont give much reviews unless somethings very very very nice or a complete disaster... This is very very very nice

Respect